Evansville Area Fundraising Council (EAFC) membership is extended to individuals whose work or interests comprise the developing, marketing, and/or administering of charitable planned gifts. Those individuals include:
- Gift officers, development/advancement directors and planned giving officers for nonprofits.
- Attorneys, CPAs, trust officers, financial advisors, and consultants.
- Board of directors of nonprofits institutions.
- Research coordinators, special events and marketing personnel for nonprofits.
Benefits of Membership are:
- Educational meetings featuring a speaker who will present a relevant, current topic
related to fundraising and non-profits.
- Access to a network of peers and planned giving professionals working in the area of charitable giving.
- Continuing education opportunities available through The Fundraising School of Indiana University.
- Opportunity to present your organization at a meeting and learn about other member organizations.
- Name and organization published in the membership directory.
- Option to join the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners and the Associations of Fundraising Professionals.
Annual membership is $50 for local membership and $190 to join the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners. To join both, the membership cost is only $200. The cost for an individual membership with the Association of Fundraising Professionals is $330.
*Please note that memberships apply to individuals and are non-transferable to another employee of the organization.
The directory contains members of the Evansville Area Fundraising Council. These are nonprofits and professionals in the community who by their membership displayed a commitment to learn more about planned giving.