Evansville Area Fundraising Council (EAFC) membership is extended to individuals whose work or interests comprise the developing, marketing, and/or administering of charitable planned gifts. Those individuals include:
- Planned giving officers, development directors, and fundraisers for nonprofit organizations.
- Attorneys, CPAs, trust officers, financial advisors, and consultants.
- Board of directors of nonprofit institutions.
Benefits of Membership are:
- Educational meetings featuring a speaker who will present a relevant, current topic
related to fundraising and non-profits.
- Access to a network of peers and planned giving professionals working in the area of charitable giving.
- Continuing education opportunities available through The Fundraising School of Indiana University.
- Opportunity to present your organization at a meeting and learn about other member organizations.
- Name and organization published in the membership directory.
- Option to join the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners
Annual membership is $50 for local membership and $190 to join the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners. To join both, the membership cost is only $200.
*Please note that memberships apply to individuals and are non-transferable to another employee of the organization.